Vitamin B1 (thiamine) Thiamin is not toxic.
Thiamin increases the blood circulation, helps in the blood formation and the metabolism of carbohydrates. It is also required for the health of the nervous system.
Thamine is great for the brain helping with depression and assisting with memory and learning!.
Deficiency in Vitamin B1 include:
- Mild deficiency can include: Loss of appetite, fatigue and insomnia, nausea, gastrointestinal disorders, tender atrophied muscles and mental problems such as rolling of the eyeballs, depression, memory loss, difficulty concentrating and rapid heartbeat, tingling fingers and toes.
- Severe deficiencies can also cause: pain or tingling in the arms or legs, decreased reflexes, fluid accumulation in the arms and legs, enlargement of the heart, constipation, and nausea and vomiting.
- Research has shown that diabetics have three-quarters less vitamin B1 in their blood than healthy people.
- Beriberi disease which is found in cases of severe alcoholics.
Other uses of our Vitamin B1 Patch include:
- Aiding recovery from Hangovers by calming the nervous system and breaking down the alcohol left in your body.
- Stress related conditions (anxiety and depression).
- People who take antacids, birth control pill and hormone replacement therapy or recovering form infections.
- People suffering from kidney problems on regular dialysis can suffer from serious vitamin B1 deficiency.
Each Don't Bite Me Patch contains less than 10mg of Vitamin B1